2013 - Present
Partnering with service owners to define processes & innovate, implementing "shift-left" methodologies which reduce costs and drive better experiences. Strategically managing BU/FG relationships (BRM) with sales, HR, Facilities, Finance, etc. Executing UX, UAT, and net promoter surveys. Generating instructional materials, how to's, run books, and policy recommendations.
- Computerworld ranked - Number 1 Place To Work in IT for 2014
- Designing video, print, and web assets to market/educate support teams/employees about redesigned Help[in] Platform
- Creating category/subcategories for all requests/incidents/knowledge/problems
- Converging staffing/processes around walkup support
- With CASK/Cerna, developing a service catalog; designing Incident & Request processes/workflows
- Architecting LMS training platform (GTS-University) to empower users; designing curriculum and course material
- Defining hardware refresh process: cost analysis, device mixtures
- Programming UI Actions, Notifications, Client Scripts, Business Rules
- Mentoring with HR senior director
- Product management: service catalog, employee portal, tech lounge program, appointment beta, GTSU, Device ID, etc
- Speaking and performing product demos at GSK 2015 Convention
- Traveling & delivering training content internationally
- Defining KPIs, CSFs; building dashboards for individuals and teams to drive CSI
- Lowering costs using charge-back & show-back accounting (Apptio)
- Using SCRUM/Agile methodologies for sprints, product backlogs, and user stories
- Iteratively surveying employees satisfaction; developing leadership briefs; creating/communicating commitment statements
- Defining service criticality, CIMP process, HADR strategies
- With Internal Audit Team, designing a processes for SOX adherence
- Evolving New Hire Orientation; designing slides, takeaways, and follow-me-homes.
- Using 5-whys to deep dive process; developed pre-hire form for day 1 success.